Monday, October 31, 2011

It's all worth the pain

This weekend was the most pain I have felt thus far.
Nothing scary or out of the ordinary, especially for multiples but it still hurt!
The round ligament pains coupled with one baby deciding to take a nap on my sciatic made for a fun weekend.
Even though I was off of my feet often, there was no relief until he decided to move.
Today I feel so much better. It's as if those pains were never aching and my back was (for the most part) back to normal.
It quickly reminded me of how we forget labor and even pregnancy after the baby comes.
I have horrible pregnancies but then feel like I could run a marathon the day I deliver.
I know it will be a little different this time around, because I will have to have a C-section but it will feel great to have these babies here!
Only 3.5 more months!