Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Bring on the maternity clothes

Had to start wearing maternity clothes this last week.
I can still use the elastic around the button trick on a few of my jeans, but why fight it?
Maternity pants are just so much more comfy.
Last time I was at the Dr. my belly was measuring 5 weeks ahead of a singleton pregnancy.
Twin bellies usually measure between 6 and 8 weeks ahead so that was good to find out.
So technically I'm 25 weeks along-at least my body is.
This week I have also felt a baby sitting right on my sciatic nerve. By the end of the day I literally can't walk. But by morning it feels a lot better.
I am still having to take at least 1 zofran per day. The nausea isn't completely gone (does it ever really go away?).
All in all though I am feeling pretty good. The weeks are flying by.
We get to check in on the babies on Monday.