Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Bedtime snack

This whole pregnancy sweets have not sounded good. In fact, they often make me gag a little.
This is how it was with my other 2 pregnancies. Hence the feeling that these babies were boys also.
Every now and then I can have a bite or 2 of something as long as it's not too chocolatey.
So instead of a bowl of ice cream or some type of dessert at night I have started having a cup full of cereal-preferrably strawberry frosted shredded wheats.
I also have become slightly lactose intolerant this pregnancy. I don't know why because normally I'm a big milk drinker. So the next best thing (even though it's pretty yucky) is soy milk. It gets the job done when it comes to cereal.
This 9:00p.m. snack has really helped with my early morning hunger pains.
Now instead of waking up feeling nauseatingly hungry at 3:30, I can sleep until about 6:30 before I'm hungry.
I think these little guys appreciate all of my efforts in trying to feed them. It's getting harder and harder as they take up more and more space in my tiny body.
Here's to 3 more months of pregnancy!